Intralytix has a new position of Account Manager in sales and marketing in our Food Safety Division. The Account Manager’s main responsibility will be to sell the company’s phage-based food safety products to the food industry. The manager will approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business, as well as making repeat sales to the Company’s existing customers. Some of the major responsibilities include:
- Implementing strategic marketing plans, budgets, and sales plans to achieve corporate objectives for phage-based food safety product sales. Initial focus is the United States and Canada.
- Developing project and sales opportunities at defined accounts that align with corporate objectives.
- Maintaining relationships ongoing with current customer base and identifying additional project opportunities for growth.
- Developing and recommending product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy.
- Supporting market research and adjusting marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitoring competitor products, sales and marketing activities, and adjusting marketing strategy to maintain the lead.
- Embracing “go to market” sales process with defined goals and steps to achieve project closure.
- Representing the Company at trade association meetings to promote our phage-based food safety products.
- Working closely, and communicating all activities, with the Director of the Food Safety Division and Senior Management of the Company.
Our phage-based food safety products are FDA- and USDA-approved, and are certified Kosher, Halal, and organic (OMRI-listed). For a full list of our products, see Intralytix, Inc. Bacteriophage Products.
Skills / Qualifications:
At least one year of experience working in a poultry – red meat processing plant, and/or seafood processing facility, and/or produce processing facility, and/or other food processing industry is a must. Bachelor’s degree or higher in Life Sciences or a related discipline is strongly preferred.
Please send a cover letter with a summary of experience, curriculum vitae, and the names and contact information of at least two references to: Alexander Sulakvelidze, Intralytix, Inc., 8681 Robert Fulton Drive, Columbia, MD 21046. Applications also can be e-mailed to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. At the present time, Intralytix, Inc. is unable to support visa applications; therefore, all applicants must be already eligible for employment in the United States. Intralytix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.