Phage Preparation Effective Against Escherichia coli, and Shiga toxin producing E. coli (STEC) in particular, including O157:H7 STEC.
EcoShield PX™ is an all-natural, non-chemical antimicrobial preparation for controlling the foodborne bacterial pathogen Escherichia coli, and Shiga toxin producing E. coli (STEC) in particular, including O157:H7 STEC.
EcoShield PX™ is the choice for eliminating or significantly reducing contamination of food with Shiga toxin producing E. coli because it:
- FDA affirmed as GRAS (GRN000834)
- FDA-cleared, through a "Food Contact Notification" or FCN, for use on red meat parts and trim intended to be ground (FCN No. 1018)
- FSIS-listed as safe and suitable for use in the production of red meat parts and trim, carcasses, primals, and sub-primals, and ground beef as processing aid with no labeling requirements (FSIS Directive 7120.1)
- Requires no labeling ("clean label")
- Contains no preservatives
- Cost effective
- Effective under a wide range of food storage conditions (e.g., 2°C-42°C)
- All natural and not genetically modified (non-GM).
- Kosher and Halal
- Has no effect on organoleptic properties (including taste, appearance, and smell) of foods.
For product inquires or to place an order, email Intralytix at email@example.com or call 1-877-ITXPHAGE (489-7424) and select option 1.